- Career ?! ... Dream ?! -

Oh gosh ~~~
what’s a CLRI assignment !!!!!
It’s a long long and long night …
been looking at my A4 sheets … and stunned there …
all my mind is blank …
An assign without sources !!!!!
how can I finish it ????!!!!
yupe … correct !!!
Never and ever despise a Law student !!!!
and I started to think … am I able to handle it ?
Been quite a long time pondering about the same question …
among the four subjects … so far … Criminal Law is the one which I can cope better !
and somehow … it’s quite a hard for me to get fun from Public Law and CLRI ~
dear God … what’s a boring life I’m now having !!!!
ya … trying to turn into music area again …
Congrats !!! I’ve just finish my grade 8 music theory !!!!
Praise the Lord !!!!
and do hope that … I can pass it …
Been pray for a long time … about my career … and dream .. !
as people always said that , career and dream is different issue !
and they will never link together !
but inside my deepest heart …
I’m still thinking … whether there’s a chance for me …
to get involve into music area once again … and make it as my career …
Impossible !!!! Everything is IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!!
but … our God is the one who make Impossible Possible, right ?!
ya … my church is looking for a group of instrument player …
They are actually in the process to establish our own church orchestra band !
How marvelous !!!!!
I’ve been played for once in an orchestra band when I was in KK
That’s the first and the last time so far in my life !!!
but somehow … God is good … all the time !!!!
It’s really a great chance for me !!!!
I never forget the feeling when I was played in the orchestra band !
hmm… think think and think …
ya … finally decided !!!
I will make a move !
yes … tell me you will support me
Ok ?!

Oh gosh ~~~
what’s a CLRI assignment !!!!!
It’s a long long and long night …
been looking at my A4 sheets … and stunned there …
all my mind is blank …
An assign without sources !!!!!
how can I finish it ????!!!!
yupe … correct !!!
Never and ever despise a Law student !!!!
and I started to think … am I able to handle it ?
Been quite a long time pondering about the same question …
among the four subjects … so far … Criminal Law is the one which I can cope better !
and somehow … it’s quite a hard for me to get fun from Public Law and CLRI ~
dear God … what’s a boring life I’m now having !!!!
ya … trying to turn into music area again …
Congrats !!! I’ve just finish my grade 8 music theory !!!!
Praise the Lord !!!!
and do hope that … I can pass it …
Been pray for a long time … about my career … and dream .. !
as people always said that , career and dream is different issue !
and they will never link together !
but inside my deepest heart …
I’m still thinking … whether there’s a chance for me …
to get involve into music area once again … and make it as my career …
Impossible !!!! Everything is IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!!
but … our God is the one who make Impossible Possible, right ?!
ya … my church is looking for a group of instrument player …
They are actually in the process to establish our own church orchestra band !
How marvelous !!!!!
I’ve been played for once in an orchestra band when I was in KK
That’s the first and the last time so far in my life !!!
but somehow … God is good … all the time !!!!
It’s really a great chance for me !!!!
I never forget the feeling when I was played in the orchestra band !
hmm… think think and think …
ya … finally decided !!!
I will make a move !
yes … tell me you will support me
Ok ?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home